At times life can be a stressful weight on our shoulders. Massage therapy is a natural way for us to release that stress from our minds and bodies.
A dancer at heart, I've devoted over 25 years to intense massage study and practice as a New York State licensed massage therapist. My training with several industry experts has prepared me for my most important customer: you.
Massage isn't just about relaxing your muscles - it's a dance, a way of life, a means to a happier, healthier, and more productive you. I am constantly searching for and perfecting therapy methods that will transform the way your body feels and performs. Let me introduce you to a fuller, more tranquil life, free from pain and suffering.
AT A GLANCE:
- Earned a B.S. in dance from SUNY Brockport in 1988
- Graduated from Finger Lakes School of Massage in Ithaca, New York in 1995 and became a New York State licensed massage therapist
- Trained with John F. Barnes, a pioneer in Myofascial Release, in 2003-2005
- Specialized in Myofascial Release method and obtained five levels of certification
- Studied Thai Yoga Massage through Lotus Palm School of Thai Massage in Montreal, Canada, completing two levels of training in 2008
- Dedicated to enhancing her ability to help and heal clients, Theresa commits herself to ongoing professional training and education