For centuries, people have experienced the natural healing powers of massage as a way of life. People who receive regular massages sleep better, function optimally, and live happier, more relaxed lives. You have everything to gain. Massage has been proven to ease depression and anxiety, as well as to reduce the effects of debilitating physical conditions.
I incorporate the following types of massage in my table work:
- CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY corrects cerebral and spinal imbalances; treats chronic headaches and jaw pain
- CONNECTIVE TISSUE massage enhances energy and breathing
- REFLEXOLOGY promotes internal healing through the pathways of the feet and hands
- SWEDISH MASSAGE promotes blood flow and helps release toxins from the body.
"Theresa Zink has created a wonderful and peaceful atmosphere, conducive to relaxation and meditation. As a massage therapist, she has a positive and calm attitude and has the uncanny ability to know exactly where tension originates. After a massage, my body feels free and rejuvenated."
- Eastman School of Music faculty member
Your body is an interconnected and deeply intricate web. Why shouldn't it be treated as such? I believe in tuning into your physical problem, your stress, and your life. The way to revive your senses and release your inner peace is to treat your body, your mind, your you. It's all about you. And it's my goal to make sure your experience is as unique as you.
Your optimal physical healing and relaxation can be obtained as I intuitively apply a variety of specialized healing techniques.